Business901 Book Specials from other authors on Amazon

Friday, February 6, 2009

Can I beat Amazon on Google?

 

Ok, this is a relatively unimportant blog post but you have to have some fun sometime. One of my goals occasionally is to find out where I can get to on Google Search. Well, the last few weeks I have been trying to beat Amazon on two Google search terms: One Page Business Plan and Duct Tape Marketing.

I was able to do it for One Page Business Plan, 4 of the last 6 days but Duct Tape Marketing has stumped me though. I just can’t do it.

Now for the fun part. I am not a neophyte when it comes to SEO but let me tell you something. I don’t even try. But you tell me, why is my ratings so good or not so good? Give me some suggestions, I need help!

Technorati Tags: Amazon,One Page Business Plan,Duct Tape Marketing,Business901

This is from Business901.

No comments: