The process involves sitting down with your customers and identifying opportunities in five key areas:
- Accessibility: How available is your team to your customers?
- Responsiveness: How quickly, and with how much enthusiasm, do your team members respond to customers’ requests and inquiries?
- Listening skills: How much attention does your team pay to customers’ inquiries and concerns?
- Information sharing: How open is your team about sharing information with customers?
- Collaboration and conflict resolution: How effective is your team at being collaborative, especially when resolving problems or conflicts?