Business901 Book Specials from other authors on Amazon

Monday, December 15, 2008

Decreasing Connections While Increasing Our Networks

 Here’s a special guest post by Corvida. If you’re not already subscribed to her blog, you should be.

DecreasingConnections While Increasing Our Networks

While lounging on my couch this morning I decided to go through all 200 Twitter and FriendFeed requests that I’ve procrastinated on getting to this week. Lately I’ve been feeling so overwhelmed with requests that I’ve created a filter in Gmail to label and archive these requests. When I clicked on the label and took a cursory glance at my inbox, I wondered why I’d been feeling so overwhelmed with going through these requests. After about 10 minutes it hit me: as my network grows social networks don’t allow me to connect to my followers the way I used to.

ItWas All A Dream

Corvida writes at SheGeeks.net

No comments: